Last Updated: July , 2018
Our privacy practices may vary among the places in which we operate in order to comply with applicable legal requirements.
Information We May Collect
Jet Computers gather certain information automatically, some of which may be considered personal information under applicable law.
We may collect, among other things, the following types of information:
• Address (including billing and shipping address)
• Telephone number
• Email address
• Fax number
• Professional information, such as employer or organizational affiliation for a customer or partner
• Payment or financial information for billing purposes
• Screen name
• Screen sharing views, at the request of customers, for technical or other types of support
• Any data in any files uploaded, emailed or otherwise provided by customers for technical or other types of support
• Operating system type and version, web server type and version, php version, database type and version
• Unique IDs such as a cookie placed on a computer or mobile device, or device IDs
• IP address or MAC address, and information derived from an IP or MAC address, such as geographic location
• Browsing activities, cookies and similar data, and platform or mobile application use data
• Referring domain, destination domain and destination path
• Geolocational data, including latitudinal and longitudinal data
• User IDs and passwords for customers with accounts Jet Computers
• Information about the performance, security, software configuration and availability of our software on your servers and network
• Website user statistics and website and portal use and viewing activity records
• Communication preferences
• Other similar information
We may also collect information, including personal information, in the following situations:
• Registration, purchase and use of Jet Computers Services:
Information such as name, email address, billing or shipping address, telephone number, company/organization, financial information (such as credit card number, verification code, expiration date), and other information, may be collected in connection with registration for, purchase of or use of Jet Computers Services (for example, to sign-up for and log into Jet Computers Services), including for processing and shipping of orders. Customers may update their information by logging into their account. Information may also be collected to track license use.
Jet Computers do Not Store any Credit Card Information
• Personal information such as name, email address, and other information, may be collected, when provided in any communications, whether via email, social media, telephone or otherwise.
• Support: Personal information may be collected in connection with customer support, whether via screen-sharing, email, social media, telephone or otherwise.
• Surveys and Research:
We may collect personal information from anyone participating in research, contests or surveys.
Use Of Information
Jet Computers may use the information, including personal information, collected in connection with Jet Computers Services for the purpose of providing the Services to our customers, as well as for supporting our business functions, such as fraud prevention, marketing, analytics and legal functions and other legitimate purposes.
To the extent permitted by applicable law and, for customer data, as permitted by our customer agreements, we may use information collected in connection with our Services:
• To operate Jet Computers Services and provide support.
• To fulfill customer requests, such as to create a Jet Computers Services account or complete customer purchases.
• To communicate with our customers; to inform customers and users of products, programs, services and promotions.
• To send customers information regarding our Services and issues specifically affecting Our Services.
• To respond to reviews, comments, or other feedback provided to us.
• To support and personalize our Services, websites, mobile services, and advertising.
• To protect the security and integrity of our Services, content, and our business.
• To provide support
• For benchmarking, data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing Jet Computers Services, facilitating product, software and applications development, improving our services, conducting research, analysis, studies or surveys, identifying usage trends, as well as for other analytics purposes.
• To meet our contractual requirements, to comply with applicable legal or regulatory requirements and our policies, and to protect against criminal activity, claims and other liabilities.
• For any other lawful purpose for which the information is provided.
Aggregate Information.To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may use, process, transfer, and store any data about individuals and customers or partners in an anonymous (or pseudonymous) and aggregated manner. We may combine personal information with other information, collected online and offline, including information from third party sources. We may also use information in other ways with consent or as permitted by applicable law. By using our Services, our customers agree that we are hereby licensed to collect, use, share and store anonymized (or pseudonymous) aggregated data collected through Our Services for bench-marking, analytics, A/B testing, metrics, research, reporting, machine learning and other business purposes.
Automated Decisions. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may collect data in an automated manner and make automated decisions, including using machine learning algorithms, about individual users of Our Services in order to provide or optimize the Services offered and/or delivered, for security or analytics purposes, and for any other lawful purpose. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may use automated decisions, for example, to display advertisements and offers based on the individual’s preferences.
Sharing Of Information
To the extent permitted by applicable law, Jet Computers may share and disclose information, including personal information, as set forth below:
• Customers. We may share information with our customers and their service providers and other platforms that may assist those customers.
• Affiliates and Agents. We may share information with our affiliates or any business partners or agents acting on our behalf.
• Service Providers. We may share information with our service providers, agents, vendors and other third parties we use to support and advertise Jet Computers Services and our business. We share personal information with such third parties to the extent necessary to provide services to us, and pursuant to binding contractual obligations.
• Advertising and Marketing. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may share information with third parties for marketing, advertising, promotions, contests, or other similar purposes. If required by applicable law, we will share such data for advertising and marketing purposes only in an aggregate, anonymous, and De-identified manner.
• Mergers, Acquisitions, Divestitures. We may share, disclose or transfer information to a buyer, investor, new affiliate, or other successor in the event Jet Computers, or any affiliate, portion, group or business unit thereof, undergoes a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition, consolidation, reorganization, divestiture, liquidation or dissolution (including bankruptcy), or a sale or other transfer of all or a portion of any assets ofJet Computers or any affiliates or during steps in contemplation of such activities (e.g., negotiations and due diligence).
• Law Enforcement and National Security. We may share information with legal, governmental, or judicial authorities, as instructed or required by those authorities or applicable laws, or to comply with any law or directive, judicial or administrative order, legal process or investigation, warrant, subpoena, government request, regulatory request, law enforcement or national security investigation, or as otherwise required or authorized by law.
• Protection of Rights, Property or Safety. We may also share information if, in our sole discretion, we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of any person, or if we suspect fraud or other illegal activity,
Jet Computers may also disclose personal information for other purposes or to other third parties when an individual has consented to or requested such disclosure, or where a customer has obtained permission from such individual, or where such disclosure is otherwise legally permitted for legitimate business purposes, and, for customer data, with such customer’s authorization or otherwise in accordance with Jet Computers’s agreement with such customer.
We may use the following types of cookies and similar technologies:
• Strictly necessary cookies required for the operation of Jet Computers Services. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas.
• Analytical/performance cookies that collect information about how you use Jet Computers Services. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website. This helps us to improve the way our website works. These cookies are sometimes placed by third party providers of web traffic analysis services.
• Functionality cookies that remember choices you make and recognize you when you return. This enables us to personalize our content, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
• Targeting cookies that collect information about your browsing habits such as the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We use this information to make our website more relevant to your interests, and, if we enable advertising, to make advertising more relevant to you, as well as to limit the number of times you see an ad. These cookies are usually placed by third-party advertising networks. They remember the other websites that you visit and this information is shared with third-party organizations, for example, advertisers.
Most internet browsers accept cookies by default. You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to reject all or some cookies. The help and support area on your internet browser should have instructions on how to block or delete cookies. Some web browsers (including some mobile web browsers) provide settings that allow you to control or reject cookies or to alert you to when a cookie is placed on your computer, tablet or mobile device. Although you are not required to accept cookies, if you block or reject them, you may not have access to all of the features available through Jet Computers Services.
We may use third party analytics such as Google Analytics or similar analytics services. The analytics providers that administer these services may use technologies such as cookies and web beacons to, among other things, help us analyze how visitors use our websites.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may retain information for as long as is reasonably necessary to provide Jet Computers Services or as needed for other lawful purposes. We may retain cached or archived copies of information. We may retain anonymized or pseudonymous, aggregated data indefinitely, to the extent permitted under applicable law. We may be required to retain some data for a longer period of time because of various laws and regulations or because of contractual obligations. We also will retain information as long as reasonably necessary to comply with our legal and contractual obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
Choices And Opt-Out
To the extent required by applicable law, or in our discretion otherwise, we will allow customers and individuals to limit use of personal information. If at any time after providing us with your personal information such information changes or you change your mind about receiving information from us, you may request access to your data or that your data be changed.
If you no longer wish to receive our communications, you may opt-out of receiving them at any time by following the instructions included in each communication, by sending a blank email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cross Device Tracking
When you use your mobile device to interact with us or use Jet Computers Services, we may receive information about your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We and our service providers and third parties we collaborate with, including ad networks, may use cross-device/cross-context tracking. For example, you might use multiple browsers on a single device, or use various devices (such as desktops, smartphones, and tablets), which can result in your having multiple accounts or profiles across these various contexts and devices. Cross-device/cross-context technology may be used to connect these various accounts or profiles and the corresponding data from the different contexts and devices.
Third Party Sites
To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, to maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the appropriate use of personal information, we employ procedural and technological measures that are reasonably designed to help safeguard the information we collect. Jet Computers may use encryption, secure socket layer, firewall, password protection and other physical security measures to help prevent unauthorized access to such. Jet Computers may also place internal restrictions on who in the company may access data to help prevent unauthorised access to such information.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, despite our efforts, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We do not warrant or represent that personal information about you will be protected against, loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties.
Where required under applicable law or by contract, we will notify the appropriate parties or individuals of any loss, misuse or alteration of personal information so that such parties or individuals can take the appropriate actions for the due protection of their rights. If such personal information is information of a Jet Computers customer, we will notify such customer and coordinate with them regarding any required notices to particular individuals.
We recognize the importance of protecting the privacy and safety of children. Jet Computers Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. Anyone under 13 should not use the Jet Computers Services. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us as set forth below.
International Data Transfers
Jet Computers Services may be provided using resources and servers located in various countries around the world, including the United States and other countries. Therefore, personal information about individuals or customers may be transferred, processed and stored outside the country where Jet Computers Services are used.
Questions, Complaints And Disputes
CLASS ACTION WAIVER. YOU AND WE AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR OUR INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING.